To our loyal customers,
We will be closing our doors from 5pm on Saturday 26th June 2021. Our bar and bistro will be closed until at least the 28th August 2021 as advised by the NSW Government.
In accordance with NSW Health regulations (see website for latest updates here) accommodation currently can only take check-ins for essential travelers.
We would like to thank everyone for the support during this time and hope to see you all back safe and sound after August 28th.
– The Headlands Team
- In order to keep you safe during your visit it is a condition of entry that the following government regulations and hotel policies are followed:
- Staff and patrons are required to log in to the Service NSW app and complete the Covid Safe Check-In every day they enter the hotel
- Patrons must abide by seating restrictions in the hotel based upon no more than 1 person per 4 square metres
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues is not allowed
- Masks are compulsory indoors unless eating or drinking
- Dancing and singing is not allowed
- Patrons are to maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others
- Staff and patrons who are symptomatic or unwell must not enter the venue
- Staff and patrons must use hand sanitiser before entering the venue and will find hand sanitiser for use in all areas of the hotel
- Only one person per table is to order at the Brasserie or Bar
- Patrons are to use floor markings for social distancing when ordering or collecting meals or drinks
- Staff and patrons must wash their hands after using the bathroom
- Patrons are encouraged to use our tap and go payment facilities wherever possible